Prize Draw Rules
We have put together these terms and conditions to reassure you that this survey for Hearst Magazines UK is a market research survey and to help you understand how the prize draw is administered.
- The survey is administered by Tpoll Market Intelligence and run in accordance with the Market Research Society's Code of Conduct details of which can be found at www.mrs.org.uk.
- Any personal details collected in the questionnaire will not be passed on to either Hearst Magazines UK or any third parties.
- Responses provided in the survey will be reported back to Hearst Magazines UK only in aggregate form and no individual responses will be identified.
- By participating in this survey, all entrants are deemed to have accepted and have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Prize draw Terms and Conditions
- Prize draws are open to respondents who complete the questionnaire within the timelines outlined in the invite email
- Only one submission per email address will be entered into the draw.
- The winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entrants
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone. Delivery of the prize will be within 8 weeks of the email.
- Prizes will be in the form of a voucher.
- There are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes.
- The jurisdiction of the prize draw is England, and the prize draw is undertaken under English law.
- The promoter is Tpoll Ltd whose registered office is Thompson House 42-44 Dolben Street, London SE1 0UQ.
* Employees of Hearst Magazines UK including and their immediate families, Tpoll Ltd and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are prohibited from entering.